College is a new start and it can be confusing. It can also be expensive. Now, more than ever, is a crucial time to manage your money. You need an account that is going to give you the greatest benefit. Here are some resources that might help you start thinking about college:
1) CollegeBoard - Official college planning and preparation tools to help you succeed.
2) College.gov - Learn how to pay for college, why you should go, what you need to do to get there and how to talk to your family about college.
3) FinAid - The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid.
4) FedMoney - Free online resource on all U.S. government student financial aid programs.
5) College student budget worksheet.