Adams Community Bank understands the importance of education and knows owning your own home can be life-changing. Whether purchasing or refinancing, ACB offers an additional discount on mortgage interest rates for those in the education field.
It’s our way of saying ‘thank you.’
Features of ACB’s Educator Mortgage:
- ACB offers all first-time homebuyers (FTHB) a .25% rate reduction on adjustable-rate mortgages. The Educator Mortgage Program provides an additional .25% reduction rate on adjustable-rate mortgages (a total .50%). FTHB will also receive a $750.00 credit towards closing costs.
- A FTHB would receive a .25% reduction rate for a fixed-rate mortgage and a $750.00 credit toward closing costs.
- Non-First Time Homebuyers will receive a .25% reduction in rate on both adjustable and fixed-rate mortgages and a $375.00 closing cost credit/
Are You Eligible?
- This program is offered to teachers and anyone employed at a public or private educational institution
- School and property must be in Berkshire County, MA, Bennington County, VT, Columbia County, NY, or Rensselaer County, NY
- Owner-occupied primary residence only
- The borrower must be a natural person. It cannot be an LLC or Corporation
- 1-4 Units and Condominiums
- The maximum Loan amount is $647,200
- Application is subject to credit approval based on the Bank’s underwriting standards. Other restrictions may apply.