It seems our lives continue to get busier and we are overloaded with information. Knowing what to keep and having an organized way of keeping important documents is not always easy.
The Family Records Almanac can make the task easier. Having your important information in a central location can help provide peace of mind knowing you can easily find what you need when you need it.
You can download and print the Almanac documents below to serve as the basis for organizing and storing important information and documents. You may want to store the completed Almanac documents in a binder for convenience. You may also wish to consider using plastic storage sleeves to hold the documents that correspond to the information you record. As you gather your information, you may also find you wish to include more items such as a family tree or information on your pets.
Family Information and History
- Family Birth and Social Security Information
- Passports, Driver Licenses & Other Travel Documents
- Family History
- Family Weddings and Other Important Ceremonies
- Education and Technical and Professional Certificates
- Military Service and Separation/Divorce
- Primary Accounts – Banks, Savings & Loans, Credit Unions
- Investment Relationships – Brokerage Accounts
- Investment Relationships – Mutual Fund Accounts
- Investments – Stocks & Bond
- Other Investments or Trusts
- Retirement Plan Accounts
- Places of Safekeeping
Home and Other Property
- Credit Cards
- Lines of Credit and Loans
- Accountant, Estate Planning Professional and Important Documents
Organizations and Affiliations