ACB COVID-19 Related Updates
March 18, 2021:
Are you waiting to receive your Economic Impact Payment? Check out the IRS Get My Payment tool.
February 16, 2021 - Lobbies Reopen
We will continue to implement the following precautionary measures at all branch locations to protect our customers and employees.
- Masks. We will require the use of masks in our lobbies. If you prefer not to wear a mask, we ask that you instead use our drive-up.
- Social Distancing. We ask that you keep at least a 6ft space from other customers and staff. Please follow our floor decals.
- Plexiglass Shields. We have installed plexiglass shields and guards to protect customers and staff.
- Limited Lobby Traffic. We will monitor lobby traffic and restrict access as necessary.
- Hand Sanitizers. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the branches for customer use.
- Social Gatherings. Although we are happy to see you, please avoid gathering in the branch for social greetings.
- Coffee and Hospitality Service. These stations have been temporarily discontinued.
All branch locations, excluding Lenox, will be operating under regular business hours, including Customer Care (call center). If you do not feel well, please stay home and take advantage of contacting us by phone or using our online and mobile banking services.
January 22, 2021 - Information regarding Second Economic Impact Payment
Are you waiting to receive your Second Economic Impact Payment? Check out the IRS – Q&A about the 2nd round of stimulus payments.
Click here: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/second-eip-faqs
January 14, 2021 – The SBA reopens the PPP
Adams Community Bank will begin processing both new and second-draw loan applications tomorrow, Friday, January 15th for the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Within this portal, you can apply for a new or second-draw PPP loan or begin the forgiveness process on an existing PPP loan. Click here to access the portal, after 9 a.m. est., January 15th, when SBA will begin accepting applications. We will notify you via email if we are made aware of any significant time delay.
January 11, 2021 – PPP Loan to Reopen Soon
If your business had not received a PPP loan prior to December 27, 2020, you may apply for a first draw Paycheck Protection Program loan:
- PPP Borrowers can set their PPP loan’s covered period to be any length between 8 and 24 weeks to meet their business needs best
- PPP Loans will cover additional expenses, including operations expenditures, property damage costs, supplier costs, and worker protection expenditures
Some borrowers may be eligible for a Second Draw PPP loan if the borrower:
- Previously received a First Draw PPP loan and will or has used the full amount for authorized uses.
- Has no more than 300 employees
- Can demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020
Applications for First or Second Draw PPP will be available through March 31, 2021.
Revised First Draw Forms: Form 2483: First Draw Borrower Application (Released 1/8/21) Form 2484: First Draw Lender Guaranty Application (Updated 1/8/21)
For loans where SBA remitted a forgiveness amount to Adams Community Bank that was reduced by an EIDL advance, the SBA will be remitting reconciliation payment to us for the previously deducted EIDL advance amount.
For our customers who are impacted by this, we will notify you once we receive payment from the SBA. If you have paid off your EIDL balance or have made payments, we will remit those amounts directly to you.
Updated Guidance/Resource: Procedural Notice – SBA Procedural Notice on Repeal of EIDL Advance Deduction Requirement (Released 1/8/21)
To learn more, please visit www.sba.gov
December 11, 2020 - ACB Offers Drive-up Only Banking Services at Branches
Effective December 11, Adams Community Bank will offer drive-up only banking services at our branches. This model served our customers well in the Spring and we will utilize the same practices with the goal of keeping our broader community and ACB staff safe.
Branch lobbies will be temporarily closed to the public until further notice as a proactive measure to help mitigate the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Specific banking needs normally done in the lobby will still be offered by appointment only. As always, our online banking, mobile banking, telephone banking, and ATMs are available for many banking functions.
Should we need to temporarily close a drive-up at a location we will post alerts on our website and social media.
For all questions on deposit accounts please call Customer Care at 413.743.0001.
COVID-19 Update Archive