We enhanced the security around our debit cards, effective June 22nd. Here’s what you need to know:
- If a debit card purchase is flagged as suspicious you may be asked to verify the transaction.
- Verification requests may come in the form of an email, text message, or phone call.
- Once you have verified a flagged transaction you will have two hours to complete a declined transaction again.
- This service uses multiple phone numbers when contacting via phone or text.
- To report a lost or stolen debit card please call the bank immediately at (413) 743-0001.
- To activate a new or replacement card received in the mail please call (800) 992-3808. This number will also be provided to you when you receive a new or replacement card.
- To change your PIN you may call (800) 992-3808 or visit one of our ATMs.
- PIN changes can no longer be processed by branch personnel; however, they will be happy to assist you with one of the options above.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure we have your updated contact information on file to ensure you can be reached in the event a debit card transaction is flagged as suspicious. If you are an online banking user, you can verify and update your information through online banking. Otherwise, you may update your information by contacting us.