Working with Adams Community Bank’s Government Banking Division will
provide cost savings, time savings, and security and financial protection
benefits for your local government, municipality or educational institution. Here are 3 top reasons to bank with us:
- We pride ourselves on the extraordinary customer service that we provide. Our government banking team is mobile. That’s right! Our team will personally come to your office to assist you and your staff in a timely and efficient manner.
- In addition to FDIC coverage, we also offer DIF insurance which means that 100% of your funds on deposit will be insured.
- Our competitive rates offered with a variety of accounts allow you to maximize the earnings on deposits, providing more revenue for your city or town.
For more information about any of the products and services below, contact Laila, Kris or one of our Taylors toll-free at (833) ACB-2GOV or 1-833-222-2468.
Financing available for Bank qualified, tax exempt borrowings including Bond Anticipation Notes, Grant Anticipation Notes, Revenue Anticipation Notes, Tax Anticipation Notes and Serial State House Notes.
Municipal Checking, Money Market and CD Accounts
Municipal Premium Checking
- Interest Bearing
- Unlimited deposit, check writing and withdrawal activity
- Free check stock, deposit tickets and endorsement stamp
- No fees
Municipal Premium Money Market
- High-yield interest bearing account that is tiered based on the account balance and pays a higher rate of interest as the balance grows
- No fees
Municipal Money Market Investment
- High-yield interest bearing account
- Ideal for Trust Funds, Stabilization, OPEB, CPA funds, etc.
- Free customizable monthly Interest Allocation Reporting
- No fees
Certificate of Deposits
- Very competitive fixed rate offerings
- Terms from 6 months to 3 years
Deposits held at Adams Community Bank are 100% insured through the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and Depositors Insurance Fund (DIF). DIF covers your balances in excess of the FDIC $250,000 limit and there is no dollar cap on DIF.
Interest Allocation Account
Our variable-rate high interest money market investment account combined into one easy to read monthly statement summarizing all deposits/credits, withdrawals/debits and interest earned in each sub account. This customizable account provides FY interest reporting and is ideal for Trust Funds, Stabilization, OPEB, CPA funds, etc.
State Aid Reporting
A detailed customized State Aid Report for municipalities who receive their state and/or federal aid deposited to our Bank, is emailed on the same day we receive the funds. This report eliminates the need to look up aid on the Vendor Web.
With Positive Pay’s Account Reconciliation Report, mismatched checks are identified sooner and account activity is reconciled with increased accuracy. This report also provides a total of outstanding checks and a check register balance as of the reconciliation date.
Positive Pay is a powerful fraud prevention tool used by municipal customers to protect against check and ACH fraud. Our Positive Pay service helps detect suspicious transactions, reducing the risk of financial loss and safeguarding the reputation of the municipality.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture provides 24 hour, 7 day a week availability to submit checks for deposit from the comfort of an office via the Bank’s secure remote deposit website. Adams Community Bank will provide a check scanner, on-site training, and customer service support saving time from making a trip to the bank to make deposits.
Our enhanced financial management platform for municipalities provides the designated administrator with secure access to account information online, anytime, anywhere.
Online Banking ACH Origination
Our online ACH Origination service allows you to transfer funds quickly and easily, initiating outgoing domestic ACH transfers to any financial institution in the United States for next business day delivery. *
* Monday-Friday, when processed before 3:00 pm, not including Saturday, Sunday or Federal holidays.
Online Banking Wire Transfers
Our online Wire Transfer service allows you to transfer funds quickly and easily, initiating outgoing domestic wires to any financial institution in the United States on the same day. *
* Monday-Friday, when processed before 2:00 pm, not including Saturday, Sunday or Federal holidays.
RSA Security Token
Our secure token is an electronic device issued by the bank which provides an additional layer of fraud protection against unauthorized access for online banking wires and ACH.
Cyber Security Training
Education is your municipality’s first line of defense against cyber threats. We want to educate our communities so they can better protect themselves. Adams Community Bank provides free on-site cyber security training for our customers.
For more information about Adams Community Bank’s cyber security training contact our Government Banking team toll-free at (833) ACB-2GOV or 1-833-222-2468.