Services to simplify your life.
Making your banking and money management easy and convenient is what Adams Community Bank is all about! Find out more about our services below. If you have any questions, call us today at 413-743-0001.
Debit Cards*† are accepted everywhere MasterCard is accepted. They are linked directly to a checking account and when a purchase is made the transaction is automatically deducted from your account. Debit Cards are more convenient than writing a check and alleviate the possibility of accumulating major debts that may occur with the use of a credit card. It can also be used to withdraw cash from automatic teller machines (ATMs).
- No monthly or annual fee
- Daily Point of Sale (POS) transaction limit of $500**
- Accepted at over 18 million MasterCard™ merchants worldwide
- 24-Hour access to available funds reduces the need for checks and cash
- All transactions deducted directly from your Adams Community Bank checking account
- Also serves as an ATM card. Make cash withdrawals, transfer funds, make balance inquiries and make payments at all Adams Community Bank ATM terminals, with a daily withdrawal limit of $310.*** Deposits can be made at most Adams Community Bank ATM terminals.
- Make cash withdrawals, transfer funds and make balance inquiries at any NYCE® or CIRRUS® terminal locations worldwide
- Make deposits to your Adams Community Bank account at NYCE® ATMs that participate in the Shared Deposit Program
- Access your money at thousands of SUM® ATMs across the country without a surcharge
- All transactions recorded on a monthly statement
Lost Debit Card? Contact us:
413-743-0001 (M-F 8:30am-4:00pm)
1-800-264-5578 (after business hours)
*NOTE: Due to the need for increased security measures, Adams Community Bank has restricted the use of ATM/Debit cards in selected countries and states. Click here for a list of restrictions. Please inquire with a customer service representative for the complete list, which may change from time to time, prior to visiting any foreign country. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We take your account security very seriously and encourage you to contact us prior to traveling.
† Some restrictions may apply
**Debit Card POS transaction cut-off time is 6:00 P.M.
***ATM transaction cut-off time is 5:30 P.M.
It has become so easy to manage your finances online and it is perfect for those who want 24/7 access to their funds. Pay your bills from the comfort of your home computer, tablet or phone. Avoid late fees and no stamps needed! Click here to learn more.
Mobile Banking App
Bank wherever you are with ACB Mobile on your Apple or Android mobile device! Available to all ACB online banking customers. Visit the Apple or Android App store and search “Adams Community Bank” to download the ACB app today!
ACB Mobile allows you to check balances, pay bills, make transfers, manage your debit card, and find ACB branches and ATMs.
Available features include:
- Accounts – Check your latest ACB account balances and search 12 months of transactions
- Transfers – Easily transfer funds between your accounts
- Bill Pay – Pay bills right from your phone
- Debit Card – Deactivate or reactivate your debit card to help prevent fraud
- Locations – Find nearby ACB branches and ATMs by searching by zip code or address
Use your telephone 24/7 to transfer funds, make loan payments and obtain account information.
- Bank by Phone at 888-338-7272
- Toll free 24-hour access to funds using a touch tone phone
- No annual, monthly or per-transaction fees
- Make loan payments
- Obtain account information including:
- Current balance
- Last five deposits
- Last five withdrawals
- Checks cleared
- Debit MasterCard and ATM Card transactions
- Transfer funds between designated accounts
An eStatement is the electronic version of your normal paper bank statement that you access through your Online Banking account.
With eStatements, you can:
- Review your statements and cancelled checks online anytime
- Access your statement days before a paper statement would arrive in the mail
- Reduce the risk of your statement being lost or stolen
- Go paperless! Be clutter-free! Help save a tree!
Have immediate access to your hard-earned paycheck! With direct deposit, you won’t have to wait to deposit or cash a paycheck or worse, wait for the funds to clear. Your money will be available for use as soon as it is electronically deposited into your account.
Going from a paper check to an electronic direct deposit is quick, easy and we can help!
Make the switch today.
Safe Deposit Box - A Safe Place to Keep Valuables
Adams Community Bank offers safe deposit boxes in our Adams Park Street, Lee, Lenox, North Adams and Williamstown locations. We offer a variety of sizes ranging from 2×5 for $35.00 to 10×10 for $125.00, to store your most important documents and valuables.
For more information contact us at 413-743-0001, or visit one of our participating locations and talk to a customer service representative.
- Adams Community Bank does not provide insurance coverage for the contents of your Safe Deposit Box, nor are the contents insured by any Federal or State Insurance Program.
- For your protection, you may wish to secure your own insurance through an insurance company of your choice.
- You should keep a complete list and description of all property stored in your Safe Deposit Box.
Wire Transfers - Wire Funds When You Need It
Adams Community Bank will process both domestic and foreign wire transactions for established customers as long as all required information regarding the beneficiary is obtained.
Wire transfer requests should be made in person and you can visit any one of our convenient locations to request a wire transfer.
Night Deposit Service - Deposit Funds Any Hour of the Day or Night
A Night Depository Service Agreement is required to use this service. The bank issues numbered night depository bags to local businesses primarily for the purpose of transacting business after hours.
After-hour deposits can be made using the Night Deposit Boxes available at all branch office locations.
Please note deposits will not be credited to your account until the next business day. Please contact us at 413-743-0001 if you have any questions, or visit one of our convenient locations and talk with a customer service representative.