24-Hour Internet Banking
Adams Community Bank’s goal is to make managing your money as easy and convenient as possible so you can spend time on the important things in your life. Online Banking enables you to take care of all your banking – pay bills, make loan payments, transfer funds, check account balances, reset your password – with the click of a mouse.
It’s Free and Easy to:
- Check balances – anytime, day or night
- View account balances, pending transactions and review account transaction history
- View check images
- Transfer money to make a loan payment or between accounts
- Establish real-time account alerts for transactions such as low balances, direct deposit or an insufficient funds charge
- Place a stop payment
- The Manage My Money suite is a great way to organize your finances and improve your financial health. Manage your budget, control spending and set savings goals. All of the tools you need for financial success are right at your finger tips!
- Use the “self-service” feature to update your personal information, provide travel notifications, deactivate and activate your ATM/Debit Card, change your address and more!
Once you try Online Banking, you’ll want to access the convenience of Online Bill Payment.
To begin paying your bills online, just login, click the “Pay Bills” icon, then click “Sign Up for Bill Pay” to get started.
- Pay your bills today, next week, while you’re on vacation, or set up recurring payments of fixed amounts.
- Pay almost anyone – from the phone company to the person who delivers your newspaper.
- Pay multiple bills at one time.
- Pay bills from more than one checking account.
- Save time…no stamps, check writing and trips to the post office.
Don’t Forget eStatements!
When you replace your paper statements with Adams Community Bank eStatements, you’re helping the environment.
- Save paper and save time!
- Receive an email notification when your statement has been posted to our secure website.
- Your Adams Community Bank eStatements are available up to 12 prior months.
- No more statements in the mail reduces your risk of identity theft and it’s a great way to cut down on clutter.
- eStatements are stored securely in the Online Banking and Bill Payment service and can be accessed easily.