Adams Community Bank understands owning your own home can be life-changing. Whether purchasing or refinancing, ACB offers an additional discount off our current mortgage interest rates to help community members employed at local schools, health care facilities, active military service, law enforcement or emergency services (volunteers included), and veterans become homeowners.
It’s our way of saying ‘thank you.’
Features of ACB’s Community Heroes Mortgage:
- ACB offers all first-time homebuyers (FTHB) a .25% rate reduction on adjustable-rate mortgages. The Community Heroes Mortgage Program provides an additional .25% reduction rate on adjustable-rate mortgages (a total .50%). FTHB will also receive a $750.00 credit towards closing costs.
- A FTHB would receive a .25% reduction rate for a fixed-rate mortgage and a $750.00 credit toward closing costs.
- Non-First Time Homebuyers will receive a .25% reduction in rate on both adjustable and fixed-rate mortgages and a $375.00 closing cost credit.
- Borrowers will receive a .25% reduction in rate for both fixed and adjustable rate mortgages and a $375.00 closing cost credit.
Are You Eligible?
- The program is offered to veterans, those employed at local educational institutions, health care facilities, law enforcement & emergency services, including firefighters, paramedics & EMTs, and active military. (Volunteers eligible).
- Employer and property must be in Berkshire County, MA, Bennington County, VT, Columbia County, NY, or Rensselaer County, NY.
- Owner-occupied primary residence only
- The borrower must be a natural person. Cannot be an LLC or Corporation.
- 1-4 Units and Condominiums
- The maximum Loan amount is $726,200.
- Application is subject to credit approval based on the Bank’s underwriting standards. Other restrictions may apply.
Contact an ACB Mortgage Lender for More Information by calling (413) 743-0001 or a direct line found below: