Supporting and Promoting our Community is one of our core values and we believe passionately in giving our charity dollars to the communities where we live and work.
Currently our support focuses on:
- Youth and Education – assisting school-based organizations to raise money for scholarship funds, special projects and/or equipment, etc.
- Human Service Organizations – helping meet the needs of the community in our market area.
- Economic Development – assisting small businesses and entrepreneurial efforts in our market area. (Special consideration will be given to programs that assist low to moderate-income areas or borrowers).
- Agriculture – assisting non-profit organizations involved with the food industry in Berkshire County (such as food banks, 4-H, Adams Agricultural Fair, etc.).
- Cultural – helping organizations that contribute to the quality of life in our community through the arts, music and other cultural events.
We also consider:
- Golf Tournament sponsorships
- Program Ads
- Ticket Purchases
- Prizes for drawings with bank merchandise
We would love to be able to honor each and every request we receive. However, the needs are far greater than what we can provide and unfortunately, it is not possible for us to honor all requests.
Adams Community Bank does not provide contributions to:
- Fundraising activities for ongoing annual operating costs of an agency
- Independent fundraising activities conducted by United Way agencies (which are supported by our United Way Campaign)
- Organizations which are not tax-exempt
- Political organizations
- Organizations located outside our market area (unless they provide services to our market area in a meaningful way)
- Requests that we believe fall outside of our current focus of support