Dress Down for Charity
ACB employees have donated in excess of $31,000 to local charities, neighbors, and friends in need by paying to dress down one Friday a month.
In past months, we proudly donated to the following charities, as well as other individual friends and neighbors in need:
- American Liver Foundation
- Backpack Program
- Berkshire County Kid’s Place
- Berkshire Dream Center
- Berkshire Humane Society
- Berkshire Totes for Tots
- Boxes of Love
- Create a Dream
- Eleanor Sonsini Animal Shelter
- Equine Angels Rescue, Inc.
- Eva and Emma’s Lemonade Stand
- The Fall Run to benefit Shriner’s Hospital
- Friendship Center Food Pantry
- Hospice Care of the Berkshires, Inc.
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes
- Lanesboro Food Pantry
- Meals on Wheels
- Miner Combat Youth Boxing League
- Moments House
- Northern Berkshire Santa Fund
- Northern Berkshire County Animal Rescue
- Northern Berkshire Youth R.O.P.E.S Summer Program
- Soldier On
Our Dress Down for Charity Committee reviews customer and employee requests each month and chooses the charity-of-the-month that we feel will have the biggest impact by receiving our donation.
If you know a non-profit organization or someone in need, please let us know at email@example.com* and we would be happy to add your request to our monthly review.
*Important Note: Please be aware email communication is not secure. Please do not include confidential information (social security number, account number, etc.) in any part of the email message.